Good morning, Travis...

On Thursday 11 November 2004 09:18 pm, Travis Pahl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
opened up a large can of worms and wrote in spk.liberty_nw:

> Basically I am just looking to get people from all over Washington (or
> I suppose anyone else interested in Washington politics on this list
> exchanging ideas, letting each other know of new things happening
> around the state, debating solutions, etc...  I have looked around for
> such a forum and strangly could not find one other than on newsgroups
> which are not as easy to use for most people as yahoogroups.

Is there any chances of forwarding the Yahoo group to a Usenet newsgroup?

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random thought For the Minute:
A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.
Therefore, a man without a woman is like a bicycle without a fish.