Good evening again, Mark!

Mark Crispin wrote to Frank Reichert...

> I'm afraid that you've revealed yourself as having the maturity of a
> third-grader.
> I'll converse with you again when you learn how to carry on an adult
> conversation.  Until that time, I'm afraid that you've written yourself
> off as a kook, and a childish one at that.

Well Mark, I'm sorry to say, I do not have the same degree of
enthusiasm that you appear to have, in supporting this fascist
regime, and the personalities involved. The labels are hardly
"third-grade" labels.  I believe they fit very nicely in
describing the content of US foreign policy, and 'this regime's'
prospensity to rule the planet by gun-boat diplomacy.

Again, sorry you feel my labels of these personalities were
substandard. I happen to believe they are well fitting and
appropriate.

By the way. I didn't vote for either Bush or Kerry, so I don't
care too much about the outcome of the Presidential race.  I
didn't vote for it, and as such, I have no obligation whatsoever
to support the outcome of this race.

I doubt that you can view me as simplistic as you, yourself
appear to be, that is, that I have some unscene obligation to
support the party, or agenda, that finally wins!  I want to
assure you, I have no such obligation.

So, in retrospect to this, I believe my choice of words in
describing the personalities alluded to is exactly appropriate.

Warmest regards,
Frank Reichert