Good evening, Frank...

Frank Reichert wrote:

> Some of that certainly may be true, however, apparently this time
> around it appears that 'some of his bosses' may have disagreed
> strongly with Dan Rather's content or take on the Shrub's
> National Guard documents.  I believe perhaps the story may have
> been poorly researched, but it should have been something
> certainly important enough to air as national news.

On the other hand, it was a VITAL story because it nearly cost George W.
Bush the Presidency. With a stronger selection of the gene pool from ANY
political party it might have turned the trick and George would be headed
back for Texas, wouldn't he?

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
Humans do claim a great deal for that particular emotion (love).
                -- Spock, "The Lights of Zetar", stardate 5725.6