Good evening again, Lowell!

Lowell C. Savage wrote again to Frank Reichert...

The quoted article forward read like this:
> >On the detrimental impacts of US presence to the Iraqi people, Safavi said
> >that the US army brought neither peace nor democracy for the Iraqi people.
> >Neither did it bring progress and welfare to Iraq, he added. "They killed
> >or wounded 100,000 Iraqi people," Safavi pointed out.

To which, you replied:
> Actually, most of Iraq is quite peaceful.  We're simply hearing about the
> parts that aren't.  And if Safavi's casualty count for the Iraqi people is
> as exaggerated as his casualty count for American soldiers....

Not sure exactly what you might be implying here, except to say
that Iraq in general, is a pretty dangerous place for ANY
American to find him or her self in.  Most of Iraq is in far
worse shape today than it was prior to US aggression and war,
bringing an end to Iraqi sovereignty.

The current US puppet regime and the sham elections slated for
January isn't about to placate Iraqi desires to run their own
country, in which they will likely do, once the western 'Devil',
the US government has been defeated as they were in Vietnam three
decades ago.

Look Lowell. We've done this crap before. Countless times. We
always lose. We lost in Iran with a figurehead government under
the auspicies of the US intellengence agencies.  Most nationalist
people hate it like hell when their decisions are decided by
foreign imperialistic forces, in which in Iraq, we are!  How many
foreign dictatorships has the US government brought to power to
the chagrin of the people?  This is a prime example of that
taking place every night before our eyes on the evening news.
More American men and women dying, maimed and wounded for a cause
they can't really explain.

God help us if this regime in Washington lasts for four more
years!

Warmest regards,
Frank