Good morning, Shadow!

shadow wrote:

> On 04-Dec-04, Dave Laird wrote:
>
>  DL> Well, this morning, I'm armed with industrial-strength coffee, as
>  I've DL> been waiting anxiously for the first winter snowstorm to arrive
>  since DL> before dawn. It DIDN'T, hence I'm awake and alert for a change.
>  ;-)
>
> FYI, it just started snowing here at Lake Chelan around 9:15 a.m., the
> first snow we've had here at the valley floor.
>
> Bah! Humbug!!

Well, last night they had an old-fashioned white-out according to my
sources up Icicle Canyon, which for the uninitiated is just west of
Wenatchee, Washington. They had about four or five inches on the ground by
daybreak, and the skies are threatening both there and here in
Spookyville. Given the size of the storm, which I have been watching on
NEXRAD Radar, I expect you'll see some more white stuff by nightfall. Then
we can put runners on our favorite politicians and take turns riding them
on down the hills, right? 8-)

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
When you go out to buy, don't show your silver.