>> I do.
>
> Why?

Well I could respond to this post in detail, it would be easy, all the
sources  are out there.  But I want to get onto my 3d modeling for dummies
and writing some stuff.

One thing I have noticed about pop-conservatives is how when a Dem president
does something they assume the worst possible motives, but when a gop
president does something similar they whine andcry about people approaching
it with less than charitable attitudes.

I have no charity in my heart, not one iota for Bush.  (Nor for Clinton or
any of the rest of the bastards)

See I am a libertarian.  I view all political power with a cynical and
jaundiced eye.  I assume the worst possible motives for all men of power,
wealth and influence

And so far they haven't let me down.

If you're going to give Bush a charitable benefit of the doubt, then doesn't
fairness demand that Kerry or Gore or Clinton get that same benefit?

Hello!  Each of those people (And HW Bush before them and on and on) have  a
vested interest in the status quo.  Follow the money, and you'll see the
larger goal.  Ordinary Americans and Joe Average out there in the world gets
to suffer and die, to line their pockets.

To say that the Right or the left, Team Red or Team Blue is martially
different is to say that the Red Sox went into the word series to
fundamentally change the game of baseball.  They didn't They played it well,
but it was still the same game.

Bush is not in the big game to change anything.  The big game is more
control of our lives and the huge monstrous piles of money.  He played well,
but not to change anything.

And it's the larger matrix of the big game that is strangling us slowly.
Bush won't shrink the government.  Republicans never do. Kerry certainly
wouldn't have but the Democrats never say they're going to.

Bigger and bigger, more and more control.

That's why I hold things against Bush - because he, like all big government
ruling elites is not my friend, he has no clue what so ever about my life,
and isn't out to make anything better for anyone but his biggest campaign
contributors.

He is a corrupt Mandarin, as are they all.

With maybe the possible exception of Rep Ron Paul. Maybe

--
Jay P Hailey ~Meow!~
MSNIM - jayphailey ;

"The vulgar fictions of a demented Irishman." - Louis