On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 05:36 -0800, Jay P Hailey wrote:
> > So that's an excuse to assign him as the cause of problems he could not
> > have had any greater of a hand in than you or I?
> >
> > Tsk Tsk, Jay. ;)
>
> Once again,  I could have spent 4 hours tracking down specific references
> and sources to refute each of Lowell's points.

Actually, it would have been a waste because several of your claims Bush
had nothing to do with as I recall.

Guess you'll have to dislike me too. I didn't show up for my last year
of ING duty.

> But that would have been 4 hours of not doing my own stuff.  Instead I
> choose to do my own stuff and pass on the interesting things I see.

Out of curiosity, how much of it do you research further before passing it on?

> Since when is this list/NG/whatever "Libertarians for Bush"?

Since when is it "Libertarians who don't care about the truth and just
want to slam Republicans" group? Since when is it libertarian to blame
people for things they are not responsible for?

Cheers,

Bill