Good evening again, Dave!

I knew this might get your attention, couldn't help but bite the
bait in this case.  Guess this is one that crawled through your
firewall.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> please find pictures attached

My mail provider, netaddress.com, is down for maintenance, and
I've noticed the last message that I posted in spk.liberty_nw in
response to your collaboration with Bill Anderson didn't make it
across.  I do not know if you got it or not.

Please respond and let me know if that one managed to migrate
through to kharma on spk.liberty_nw, because some of the contents
of that message had to do with network security as you were
responding to Bill.

I did manage to get *one* news originated msg squeaked through
before netaddress.com apparently went down suddenly for a
scheduled maintenance routine.

Kindest regards,
Frank