Lowell

> a documentary which should probably be held in the same regard as
> any by that
> other great font of truth, accuracy, and fairness, Michael Moore.

I find it interesting you say that about Moore.

As you may recall, we discussed him before (some emails
had the subject "Free speech and the town").

Would you be willing to state your current position on the Hardy
criticisms of Bowling for Columbine?

I would understand if you do not wish to.

I have written a response to some Hardy claims
http://www.merzei.org/bowling.html

Do you think that Heston was portrayed as a racist?

Regards
Tim

Crusade - The Well of Forever
Galen: You only have to listen and ask the right
  questions.