By FRANK M. REICHERT
Moderator, Liberty Northwest Conference & Newsgroup
Liberty Northwest Media Services

Good evening everyone!

Last night I took some time, which I infrequently do, to watch
one of those underground documentaries that Americans aren't
'supposed' to watch -- that is if you are an American that
believes that American society, such at it is today, is the
bastion of 'liberty' and a showcase for freedom for all the world

to see.

The Documentary: "911: The Road to Tyranny"  (2 hr, 30 min)
produced by Alex Jones, convinces me once again that my
observations have been largely correct and collaborated all along

concerning America's slide into a full blown police state.  The
video, which was on loan to me for review, courtesy of the
Militia of Montana
is distributed nationwide through various underground alternative

news networks.  I strongly recommend its most widest circulation,

as I believe that America's children, at least of high school
age, ought to have the opportunity to see what is really
happening in America today, much of which is under the guise of
9/11.

Yes. Our children and grandchildren will, by default, be forced
to live under this tyranny, and end up as vassels of the state of

a one-world government, a government which has absolutely no
interest at all in personal freedom, self-governing individuals,
and personal choice over anything as a matter of intrinsic right.

I personally found this shocking video to be professionally cast,

and documented with extraordinary and meticulous precision and
detail every step of the way. For the above reason I would
strongly urge you, if you have NOT seen this documentary
yourself, then please do not accuse me of tilting at windmills
since the stellar documentation inherently in place and
profoundly displayed, along with actual footage of the impeccable

sources alone, are more than enough to validate much of the
video's content and validity.

Anyone claiming a Libertarian bent at all, or even a so-called
'Constitutionalist' or Patriot ideological label, ought to see
this documentary, and pass it on and help ensure that it becomes
available to a very wide audience, since this 2 and a half hour
footage most profoundly deals with real time issues in which this

country, and everyone in it, is facing today!  Unfortunately, for

the most part anyway, most don't even know these issues exist as
the mainstream media, as usual, have been strangely much less
truthful, or particularly objective, than credible journalistic
credentials ought to allow.

My review tonight isn't about to get into the elements of this
Documentary precisely.  The reason is: I can't do proper justice
at all to the content of this video by tearing it apart piece by
piece, and rendering an subjectivist verdict upon the veracity of

its contents. The point is, the veracity of this Documentary
rests entirely upon the actual and profuse footage of the actual
characters and events that have largely made up America's most
recent history.  This includes a large dose of media coverage of
events from the Oklahoma City bombing of the Federal Building,
and segments showing the humongeous cover-up that resulted in the

official investigations that proceeded that event.

This video convincingly demonstrates that most of the so-called
'terrorist' events that have taken place in America within the
span of a very few short years, were not only known by the
highest levels of the U.S. government in advance, but were
supported, and controlled by it!

There is so very much contained in the sheer footage of this
Video Documentary, that is tremendously compelling and likely
stands on its own therefore, as something that is demanding all
of our immediate attention!

If you are like me, then even if only 10 percent of this video
has any relationship with reality or validity at all, then folks,

we are ALL in deep shit! So, I strongly suggest that you, you
yourself, find a way to watch this professionally and well done
Documentary.  The evidence?  The words and characters that you
see and hear, as evidence, will be from actual footage from
reliable and official sources within the US government itself
describing in detail a lot of stuff we were never allowed as
individuals to consume.

You can try to search for this video on a search engine under the

subject line above to see where it is distributed in your area.
Or, write to: Militia of Montana, P.O. Box 1486, Noxon, MT 59853
for information on obtaining a copy for yourself and others that
you know.

Kindest regards,
Frank Reichert

Idaho Libertarian Activist Conference addresses and sites:
  Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  List owner:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]