http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/010103A.wrp.dead.htm

"The redacted portions of the Iraq report also reveal the involvement of
many of America's most prominent corporations in the arming of Iraq during
the Reagan era."

I am not endorsing the claims in the above link. By default,
I am skeptical.

Certainly, it would seem plausible to me that the US should not be
controlling reports to the UN.

I suspect that the major claims are either true and explainable by
legitimate reasons, or false. However, I should point out that
this is merely an initial reaction.

I wanted to see what other members of the list think, particularly
those who have done research on this.

Regards
Tim

Crusade - The Needs of Earth
Gideon: When I find myself getting too smug, I remind
  myself that when Mozart was my age, he'd been
  dead for 6 years.