Frank

> I love it when individuals keep an open mind.

You do not seem very open about the possibility that you might
be wrong. Why is this?

> Anyway, whatever theories exist on the Documentary didn't
> originate with me, since the Documentary isn't mine -- it
> was produced by Alex Jones.

There is open and there is gaping.

If someone wants to say Bush was responsible for lots of
bad stuff, he is free to do so. Others are equally free to
discount it.

In politics as well as science, I believe we have to set
certain standards otherwise we end up endorsing all sorts
of contradictory nonsense.

Take JFK the movie by Oliver Stone. Should we watch it
and just assuming that Lee Harvey Oswald was not responsible
for the death? There must have been a second shooter?

Perhaps that is what you might do.

Others have learned to be more cautious. People are human.
They sometimes get pleasure out of simply believing in something,
in believing that they are part of the elect, the elite who
know something many do not.

In such circumstances, those people are not necessarily
going to think through the issues critically.

You may want to read this article
http://www.colorado.edu/philosophy/vstenger/Briefs/Higgs.html

It explains the advantages out of setting a particular standard
in relation to the discovery of new particles.

Perhaps you will appreciate why I and maybe others on this list
see certain standards as advantages to political advocacy, not
burdens.

Regards
Tim

Crusade - Patterns of the Soul