Good evening everyone!

I had a giant of an opportunity last night to watch and transcribe an
old VHS video tape of John F. McManus, the President of the John Birch
Society, on a visit to Spokane in 1994 at the Red Lion off Sullivan
Street in Spokane.  As VHS is becoming off vogue these days, I find
myself saving most of the most precious onto DVD, as I have just done
tonight, and this VHS is a giant of a save!

John McManus spoke on several topics in 1994, and one of his post
pointed references involved the increasing deployment of US troops
around this planet, and the deployment of US troops in Japan, Germany
and Korea at the time (1994).

As I watched this old VHS tape I recalled that almost all of it still
holds true, and probably more so today.  Yes, probably a lot more so.
We have a lot more troops deployed abroad today than we ever envision
in 1994, when this speech was given. One of the most recalling words
were:  "Bring the troops home now!".  That was long before the 'war on
terror', the latest of the new wars being waged by the US government.

If anyone here wants a copy of that presentation, please write me
privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I have that in DVD format, and also on
the original VHS tape format.

The same message is, as it is now:  Bring our troops home!  Bring our
Troops home!

What a real honour to our troops abroad today in Afghanistan, Iraq, or
wherever they may be tonight.

Kindest regards,
Frank

    Liberty Northwest Home Page:  http://www.liberty-northwest.org
           Admin matters:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    ...Liberty is never an option... only a condition to be lost