>However, the veiled threats against Iran in the
> State of the Union address seems to be causing grave concern
> throughout mid-east capitals and the Islamic world in general.

> I have to wonder too, just how thin this 'President' intends to extend
> the limited personnel and logistical resources of our nation's
> military

I can't see how he plans to prosecute a war in Iran without a Draft.

> And, in the course of time, just how well defended, or how safe will
> the U.S. itself become

Over on the E-mail list for the Libertarian Enterprise they designed an
almost fool proof defense against terrorism in single post -

1) Repeal all gun control laws, and allow the populace to arm themselves.

2) Stop interfering in everyone else's business around the world.

Boy,  that was hard.

--
Jay P Hailey ~Meow!~
MSNIM - jayphailey ;