Frank

> John F. McManus, speaking in Spokane, Washington over one-decade
> ago, made the remark, and I quote it here only for a definitive
> argument:

> "If you believe that health care costs are high today... wait
> until it is free!"

I did some searching and it appears that McManus is a conspiracy
theorist. Do you agree?

> As a sidebar to this. The Drug Corporations don't really want to
> cure your disease.

More conspiracy theory. When you resort to conspiracy to argue
for a free market, the case for the free market is damaged.

It would be good to have Bill Anderson's input on this.

It is claimed by some that the development of more efficient
cars is being held back by evil companies.

Speaking from memory, I think that either Joseph Newman or
Dennis Lee has made that claim.

> I believe that given a truly free-market approach to this issue

Some people believe in prayer too. However, belief is not
enough. We need to be sure.

Do you agree that belief is not enough?

Regards
Tim

Crusade - Visitors from down the Street
Kendarr: Without proof, who's going to believe
  you?