Good evening Robbi!

Robbi L. Kier, CPA wrote, apparently to everyone...

If you are a Libertarian, or if you have ever been a Libertarian, loved a
Libertarian, or wonder who we are, then we invite you to join us Saturday,
August 27.   The Idaho Libertarian Party will host a potluck picnic at
Linder Park in Meridian, Idaho from 4 to 8 pm at the covered area.   Contact
Ted or Missy Dunlap at 922-3901 if you have questions.

I guess I'm a Libertarian. I sign the pledge every year and renew my membership in the national LP. I've been doing such for a long while, and ran twice in Idaho for public office under the LP banner.

I sponsor various Libertarian newsgroups, including Liberty Northwest, Idaho Libertarian Activists (idaho_libs), and various other venues supporting Idaho Libertarian causes and political objectives both nationally and in Idaho.

But no. I will NOT be attending this Boise (Garden Club) party at Meridian on August 27th. The reason being is simple. There is no longer an Idaho Libertarian Party. There is an essentially "Boise Click 'Garden Club' ostensibly so-called Libertarian Party" that comes nowhere even close to a state Party.

I notice that Ted and Missy Dunlap are on the call list. That, in itself, explains everything. There, frankly, is no State Party, as long as Ted Dunlap is on any functional call list. Ted Dunlap ruined and destroyed the State Party a short time ago; and no one, including myself, would ever attend any state LP function when either Ted and/or Missy Dunlap are on the call list. Ain't gonna happen, sorry. Not up here, or probably in the rest of this State either anyway.

Have a nice 'Boise' warm and fuzzy picnic in the park at Meridian. Hope you all have a great time. But I, for one, wouldn't consider attending such an outrage for a micro-second.

Warmest regards,
Frank