Good evening again, Dave!

Dave Laird wrote to Frank Reichert...

Good afternoon, Frank...
Frank Reichert wrote:
Have a nice 'Boise' warm and fuzzy picnic in the park at
Meridian.  Hope you all have a great time.  But I, for one,
wouldn't consider attending such an outrage for a micro-second.

Well, if you cannot join them, why not FIGHT them with the first ever
North Idaho Libertarian and Liberty Northwest picnic? I'll contribute to
that cause! 8-)

Sounds like a great plan, at least to me.

Before we can ever achieve any state party status in Idaho, you first have to arrive at the conclusion that the entire State of Idaho ought to be inclusive and represented of sorts anyway.

It's hard to say who else might be interested in doing such a thing. But I'm onboard, as always. Maybe Robbi might like to come onboard and support such an effort in north Idaho? Who knows? Doubt it however.

Kindest regards,
Frank

P.S.: Perhaps we might consider, as an alternative, another Phoenix-LIBNW breakfast get-together in Spokane in the few short weeks left this summer.