Good evening, Bill!

Bill Smyth forwarded the following message...

------ Original Message ------
From: "William Arthur ; smyth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: NOT JUST A CAMPAIGN, IT'S A MOVEMENT

This is probably the best political commentary I have read in the last several
weeks.

If you don't know who Alan Stang is, I can fill you in.  He still is, despite
his age, a giant patriot who spent time languishing in federal prison for
trying to dare to expose the IRS. He immigrated to the Dominican Republic
after release while the IRS seized his assets back home.

He tells it like it is.  When he speaks, I listen.

Thanks for sending this... it was really vintage Alan Stang and a great piece
of information.  I notice he didn't deal with then imminent financial and
economic calapse just around the corner. Maybe I should tune in to his
syndicated column on his web site and really see what's about the occur.

Frank