https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173521

[email protected] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         Resolution|---                         |FIXED
             Status|NEEDINFO                    |RESOLVED

--- Comment #3 from [email protected] ---
@BogdanB 
You are correct.
This was strange, I tried to assign it before making this original thread post.
 When I did, it allowed me to assign it, but then when I hit the INSERT key it
was still calling up the "Insert Mode" warning dialog, so I thought this was
blocked.
Now for whatever reason I am able to now change the INSERT shortcut.

This helps, I have been trying to narrow down any shortcut keys that are
hardcoded and cannot be assigned.  I think I have them all now for a new post I
am working on.  Turns out they are all Function key related after all.
Thank you very much for trying this out and reporting results.

I will close this post.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to