https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173688

            Bug ID: 173688
           Summary: Shortcuts - Select Section
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 6.2.2.2 release
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: enhancement
          Priority: medium
         Component: Writer
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
I see that there are many selection command available, but I did not see this
one specifically.
Suggesting to add a new selection based command called something similar to
`Select Section`
This tool would select all text in a section but stops when it detects the
nearest blank line above and below.

So for example say you have the following text in a document
```
calc creates spreadsheets
<blank line>
writer creates word documents
writer creates word documentsI
writer creates word documents
<blank line>
calc creates spreadsheets
```

-The "I" represents the cursor/caret
-If caret is anywhere in line that contains text
-This `Select Section` shortcut would select all 3 lines about "writer"
-Selection stops when it detects a blank/empty line.

Thank you to anyone who reads this

Actual Results:


Expected Results:



Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: No

Additional Info:

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to