https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173719

            Bug ID: 173719
           Summary: On my Mac there is no "Print Preview" or" Toggle Print
                    Preview" button in Libre Drawing
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.2.4.2 release
          Hardware: All
                OS: macOS (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Draw
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
There is no Print Preview or Toggle Print Preview button in Libre Drawing like
there is in Writer or Calc on my Mac Mini running Sequoia 15.7.7.
I also have a Linux computer and I will see if that version of Libre Drawing
has the same issue when I have time.

Steps to Reproduce:
1.Open "Draw"
2.
3.

Actual Results:
There is no "Toggle Print Preview" and there is on listing in the "Customize"
section so a user could add it to his or her toolbar. 

Expected Results:
Nothing Happened


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: No

Additional Info:
Version 26.2.4.2 X86_64
Build 0229ac93fcf07cbc6376066c...

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to