https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173725

            Bug ID: 173725
           Summary: When macros are disabled, enabling them needs to be
                    easily-accessible
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 27.2.0.0 alpha0+ master
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Calc
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

When I open a Calc document with macros, I (sometimes) get an info bar saying:

MACROS DISABLED Macros in this document are disabled due to the Macro Security
settings.     [Show Macros] X


Ok, good, but maybe I want to enable these macros. The info bar doesn't have a
button for doing that; and if I press "Show Macros", I again don't get a button
for enabling them. Nor do I get a link or button which opens anywhere else
where I can enable them.

I'm not sure this is a Calc issue, it may be more general.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to