Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (23-11-11 10:28)

All in all I would say it is needed to organise these events..

I fully agree. I was just a bit scared by Cor's mail. It made me feel
that Janury 21 would be the only day when people should test LO-3.5. I
am happy to hear that it is not true. :-)

Indeed. But it seems you missed my mail from Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:59:09 +0100 :-)
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2011-November/000476.html

I've just posted to TDF discuss list to get some more people interested.
I mean: not so difficult to invite people at l10n lists and sit on irc, but maybe more is possible/needed...

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org