On 18/04/12 16:53, dE . wrote:
> On 04/18/12 13:59, Petr Mladek wrote:
>> Petr Mladek píše v St 18. 04. 2012 v 10:21 +0200:
>>> For example I am not sure why you added the bug 35158 :-)
>> I forgot to say that I agreed with the other nominated bugs. Great work!
>>
>> Thanks for help with triaging.
>>

>> Best Regards,
>> Petr
>>

> Don't you think bugzilla's bug priorities should be used instead of this
> meta bug?

in my experience the priorities in freedesktop.org bugzilla are utterly
useless because everybody can change them, which leads to some reporters
setting their own pet bugs to the highest possible priorities, which are
then never corrected.

due to this problem i have learned to ignore the priorities; imho to
prevent this abuse the priorities should be settable only by experienced
QA or developers, not by everybody.

the MAB is already a step in the right direction (because a lot of
reporters don't know that it exists, and also because QA people actually
seem to pay attention to what gets added), but what really gets my
attention these days is a "regression" keyword.