Hi Yi Fan,
On 27/08/2012 07:19, Yi Fan Jiang wrote:
Hi Sophie,

Thanks for following this :) I am looking forward to your further input.

 > I'll test more in depth Moztrap tomorrow. For information, I was
 > unable to login using Chrome but it was ok with Firefox.

How does it look like when failing to login with Chrome?

There is an issue related with "CSRF veirication" need to follow in current
our Moztrap instance. It happens in both Chrome and Firefox randomly, though
*refreshing* times of the page will get through the annoying message. Please
see:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap/Moztrap_User_Guide#Registration_and_Login

Did you meet the similar problem or something else?

This was exactly the problem, and even refreshing didn't work on Chrome, I was able to register, but that's all. Firefox was ok, showing the error once, but after it was ok.

BTW. I have added you in the test manager group so that you can play with
more features :)

Thanks a lot. I've have a computer crash that prevent me for doing anything else than trying to recover everything, but now it's ok and I will have time to go further during tomorrow and over the week-end. Again thanks a lot for working on this and sorry for the delay bring to all this from my side.

Kind regards
Sophie