Hi,

I agree with all of Bjoern' and bfo's concerns and ideas.

Concerning additional additional Bug report Channels: I can live with such solutions if it's granted that such reports find their way to Bugzilla immediately, what generally means a person is responsible for that task. But checking back to reporter (may be in a foreign language) might cost a lot of time, and so I think that a cost/benefit calculation will show that such "babysitting" only can be accepted for very few very special classes of bugs.

Concerning BSA improvement: In Bugzilla we already have a small collection of ideas. If nobody else starts an initiative: I hope that in December I will have some more time than now so that I can do some work there, but without a programmer (Rob?) nothing can be done.

Best regards

Rainer