I am just wondering about the BSA bugs that show up on the Website list. Is there anyone working on these on a regular basis? If there is, a big thanks!

I am just hoping that they are not just ending up on the website list and not being worked on. If I could code, I would definitely be working on these as I am a big fan of the BSA, but ... unfortunately ... the last time I did serious coding FORTRAN was the favourite language, not to mention punch cards! Okey, I'm old :-)

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré