Hi Joel

Le 2012-12-21 13:43, Joel Madero a écrit :

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM,
<libreoffice-qa-requ...@lists.freedesktop.org
<mailto:libreoffice-qa-requ...@lists.freedesktop.org>> wrote:

    I am just wondering about the BSA bugs that show up on the Website
    list. Is there anyone working on these on a regular basis? If there
    is, a big thanks!

    I am just hoping that they are not just ending up on the website
    list and not being worked on. If I could code, I would definitely be
    working on these as I am a big fan of the BSA, but ... unfortunately
    ... the last time I did serious coding FORTRAN was the favourite
    language, not to mention punch cards! Okey, I'm old :-)

Rob is our go to for BSA bugs, he's been fantastic at getting them taken
care of quickly. Can you link to the list that you are seeing and we'll
point him in that direction?

Regards,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*
LibO QA Volunteer

Thanks. I am just going over the bug reports on the website list. I'll take care of marking them fixed/closed (on the website list) when they are worked on. There just seemed so many of the BSA, but now I see that Rob (Snelders) is, as you say, taking care of these.

I am trying to keep up to the Website bug reports (that do not require coding skills :-))as they come in. I'll let Rob know if any of these on the website list have not been dealt with.

Thanks to all of you in QA for doing such a great job! I know it is pretty busy.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré