On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 5:12 AM, bjoern <bjoern.michael...@canonical.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 06:51:55PM -0500, Robinson Tryon wrote:
>> The nice thing with putting everything under a "LibreOffice"
>> bugtracker for now is that if in the future we do decide to migrate
>> bugtracking for TDF-specific web infra to a separate instance, that's
>> going to be a much smaller and simpler piece.
>
> This was what I was thinking of, yep.

I think that should not be 'in the future'. from the start the
libreoffice bugzilla should be libreoffice centric.
tdf-infra has it's own ways and likely will have way different
workflow than lo wrt the handling of these..
and yes, tdf is likely to one day have other product under its
umbrella, so not repeating the fdo situation, just somewhere else...
would be wise.

With the expeirence of setting a large bugzilla up likewe need... it
should not be that hard to creat a separate instance for infra...and
in the future a separate instance for other project that may come
along

Norbert

Note: that is why using lo/libo prefix is not only not an issue but in
fact desirable to associate strongly the bugzilla instance with the
product it tracks...
and as bjoern said.. the prefix is really lo#  and every instance
would be lo#<nnnn> that cannot be confuse with the porduct itself
anymore that fdo#<nnn> can be confused with fdo the org.