On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 10:34:01 +0200, Florian Reisinger <flo...@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Hi,

The bigger problem is the following:
User A submitted a bug #123. A QA closes this bug as RESOLVED WFM. User A disagrees and puts the state to
1) REOPENED
2) NEEDINFO

Sorry to say, but this "error" will continue...

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger

I wonder if once we will have our own bugzilla it will be possible to have a "REVERT STATUS" item which will automatically revert the status to the one that was previously selected.

sometime a WFM is given to an UNCONFIRMED bug or to a NEW bug or even to a NEEDINFO bug.

having a REVERT would reset the status quo avoding this kind of inconsistencies.
I don't know if this is technically feasible.

moreover we should tweak the bugzilla to avoid that WFM -> REOPENED transition and limit that chance only to FIXED bugs.

as said before, most of the users (including me) thought (and willi probably keep thinking) that the WFM -> REOPEN was legitimate and logical since it was offered in the menu while WFM -> UNCONFIRMED is not