On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 11:00:09 +0200, Pedro <pedl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Florian Reisinger wrote
The bigger problem is the following:
User A submitted a bug #123. A QA closes this bug as RESOLVED WFM. User A
disagrees and puts the state to
1) REOPENED
2) NEEDINFO

Sorry to say, but this "error" will continue...

+1

Maybe QA people become aware of this unlogic rule but most users will
obviously choose REOPENED (because in English that is what makes sense)
Unless you (Joel) plan to block users (including the person who submitted
the bug) from changing the status, this will happen again.
IMO blocking users is a BAD option...

Just my 2 cents.

pedro take a look at my other post. we probably need to change the WFM status change behaviour to something more logical and easier to handle.