Hey there,
Jay, *,

Not sure that codifying a bunch of "approved" QA exchanges is in the best
interest of moving the QA process along--especially if we have to dig them out of a WiKi.
  It would not do much to improve the QA flow, nor improve the readability of issues over
their life span.

Otherwise, during triage we should all strive to be courteous.  By itself,  the automated  message
delivered  "*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug xxxxx ***" is a bit too
terse in closing a NEW issue as duplicate.  But believe including a simple "thank you"
for posting would suffice.

If too many bugs like fdo#82701 are making it through,  then the Bugzilla and BSA
"duplicate" issue filters may need to be improved.
I don't think he was trying to codify - maybe more just saying "I'm posting these to the wiki - feel free to use (or not use) them at your pleasure :) I've thought of doing similar things with my auto responses but of course everyone can use their own methodology :)

Best,
Joel