Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Behrens schrieb:
Regina Henschel wrote:
(1) Change the type of maStrokeMiterLimit' to 'double' and change its name
to 'mfStrokeMiterLimit'. That would loose the ability to track, whether the
value was found in the file or set by LO. In case not set in the SVG file,
it would be set to 4.0, as specified as initial value in SVG spec.

Why would knowing if it's the default or read from svg matter?

That's why talking about it is good. Your question point me to the solution. Searching around I have found, that the flag is indeed needed. When first reading the attribute, this flag is used while resolving inheritance. So I cannot drop it and will go with (2).

(2) Extend the enum SvgUnit by an item 'Unit_none'. This likely requires
changes in places where SvgUnit is used. The member mfNumber of class
SvgNumber is already a 'double' and would fit.

My favorite is (2). What do you think?

I think you know the code better than I do, so whatever you prefer. :)

You flatter me, but it is not true.

Kind regards
Regina