Hi Julien,

IMHO there is no need to correct those 7 reports with a bulk change. Currently it's enough if we try to use "the Bugzilla dashboard" fairly unique and modify deviations when we see them and also do comments or similar in the bugs.

But if NEEDINFO Status shouldn't be used, would it be possible to remove it
to avoid this pb ?

Unfortunately not, Status selector is for all Projects, and may be in an other way? For LibO I simply defined from my experience from the history, we have much more Keywords "NEEDINFO" than Status.

Kind regards

Rainer