Sorry, I forgot to announce that <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7bf64a5af4088c0f6d4dbf7f493e94fa63e2a4b2> "Turn PDF import from bundled extension to plain code" renamed the configure switch --disable-ext-pdfimport to --disable-pdfimport. Please adapt your autogen.lastrun files accordingly, esp. on any tinderboxes.

(That commit is part of the plan to turn those extensions that we bundle anyway into true, non-extension parts of the core code base. The benefit is that we can get rid of some ugly warts in the code, like linking most of basegfx's objects into both the basegfx lib and the pdfimport lib from the PDF Import extension, and that LO start-up, esp. after version update, becomes less troublesome and potentially faster.)

Stephan