I'm so overjoyed to hear this wonderful news!!!
   And I'm sure so many in the community are happy to know that you are
   back on the FSF board Dr. Richard Stallman :) This news is definitely
   the highlight of my week. I've been singing Free (Freedom) Software
   songs since the Libre Planet meeting :)
   So bubbly happy! :)
   Crista