Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 14:44:00 +0100
From: James Gallagher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Must have software

hello Faisal

This is the first time i have sent a e-mail letter
to this group.

and maybe my last ?

>This may be strange thread to start, but what do people use their Librettos
>for and what type of software do you run, is there such a thing as must have
>software, or must have configurations on the Libretto. I myself have
>recently purchased a second-hand Lib 110 CT.

This is a very interesting little question Faisal

I use my Librettos, they are two 50ct one was bought new and
the other second hand on the Net.

I have some question about one or two things which
i would like help with but i will ask these later.

I use my little Librettos in a way that many of you reading this
group will never, do I hope.

I use the Libretto to communicate with people when I do workshops.

I am a deafblind person totally blind and deaf, And have a braille Display
on my Libretto
so that i am able to use it,  the braille Display is added on to the
Printer port.

and with software that runs the Braille display i am quite
able to use the Libretto just like all of you.
just maybe a little slower but that all.

The Libretto is a great little computer for communication
with others, it small enough to take with one anywhere
and with my Braille Lite Display it just a little moment
to have them up and running.

One person can type on to the Libretto
keyboard and i can read what they are trying
to say to me on my Braille display.  when they have ended there thoughts
I can reply and they can read this on the Libretto screen.

So like many of you i really think that the little Toshiba libretto
is a great little computer in every way.

One day i will pick up a 110ct second hand but at moment
i very happy with the ones that I have.

I did try and buy a 110ct but the person was asking to much
for it.

Well I have said my little bit and it time for me to go again in
to the background of the group again.

I have learned a good little bit of information
on this group, Yes much much of it
goes right over my little head but it worth reading.

Hope that i did not bore too many of you with e-mail.

all the very best to you

Yours
James
---