Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 18:26:26 -0700
From: TechnoDragon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Pinout of expansion connector

>Can anyone tell me where I can find the pinout of the 100 pin expansion
>connector that is located underneath the Libretto.

        It seems pretty easy to open up a port replicator and follow the traces.
After all, there probably isn't much along the lines of electronics in it,
I'll bet everything, but the pcmcia slot, runs straight from the connector
to their connectors on teh back of the replicator. But I haven't the time
to do this.

|       the ·TechnoDragon·       |
|       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |
| http://www.blarg.net/~tdragon/ |