Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:51:23 -0400
From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Pinout of expansion connector

>>Can anyone tell me where I can find the pinout of the 100 pin expansion
>>connector that is located underneath the Libretto.
>
> It seems pretty easy to open up a port replicator and follow the traces.
>After all, there probably isn't much along the lines of electronics in it,
>I'll bet everything, but the pcmcia slot, runs straight from the connector
>to their connectors on teh back of the replicator. But I haven't the time
>to do this.

No, this speculation is incorrect. Especially in the case of the L100, there is a
complete extra PCMCIA controller in there, and I think video too, in the case of the
Enhanced Replicator. Even the simple clip-on replicator has guts in there.

Pres Waterman W2PW
c/o Patchogue Motors, Inc.
Long Island Ford and Kia Dealer

GO BILLS!