Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:27:17 +0200
From: Paul Bristow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Coloured Cases.... Invitation to IBC drink

Neil,

Jeez, that looks more complicated than the time I decided I really
wanted to know what the inside of my motorbike gearbox looked like when
I was younger.

I'd be game for this but my wife says NO!  She's seen me dismantle and
create from scratch many things, but she knows how much I like my lib
and still remembers the time I put a Pentium CPU in at 90 degrees to the
socket :(  You gave 27 good reasons why we probably shouldn't do this.

Having said that, I guess it's getting to that time of year when we
should issue the annual IBC invitation.  So, if anyone is in Amsterdam
from 8th-12th September at (or near) the IBC show I would like to invite
you to ye olde traditional libretto beer session.  Exact time to be
determined and, as Neil bought the beer last time it's my turn.

neil barnes wrote:

> <grin> I can get the guts out in ten minutes now....CT50 of course but
> others probably similar - 70 at least. Altogther now class, can we say 'this
> is at your own risk'? Try and remember where all the screws come from: some
> of them have thin heads and there are one or two with different threads.

<snip * 27>

--

Paul

Web:   http://paulbristow.net