Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:09:22 -0700
From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: HHH Re: h Re: mouse pads

Neil,

I'm so glad YOU understand that my tongue was very firmly
in cheek the whole time I was writing that reply... and that my
mind was running in full-blown facitious mode :-)

I really must try harder to keep that in check in the future... and
I truly hope that no one was offended by my lame attempt at humor.

However, the "H"s are most convenient and should be sufficient
warning to enter the email at one's own ris(que) :-)

And did I not understand you saying that the bridge we WANT is not
for sale??   Eh??

Karen
gg
ps:  how come no remark about me owning a miniskirt????