Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:53:27 -0700
From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: repartitioning a 12 GB drive

As I understand your email, you want two partitions: 8gb and
3+gb, with free space at the end for the hibernation, right?

I believe you need to leave the space "free" at the end for the
hibernation and not put it as a partition.

With fdisk, I'd delete the logical drive(s) and the extended drive.
Then would create a new extended drive 100mb LESS than the
size that is left for it. Then create a logical drive using all the space
given.

That "should" leave the 100mb at the end totally free.

I've done this when leaving part of the drive free for another
OS...

Let me know if it works...

Karen
gg