Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:19:35 -0700
From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: repartitioning a 12 GB drive

Olaf,

It came to me today at work -- in a quiet moment -- that my info
would not work for your hibernation, and why...  Strange how the
mind works! :-)

I have absolutely no idea how one would fdisk it to get around the
lousy bios needing the hibernation at the 8gb spot.

Do you have the latest bios upgrade?  Would it make a difference?

Karen
gg