Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:35:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jim Sheafer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: H Re: keyboard thingy

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Paul Bristow wrote:

paul.b >> Hi. My spacebar became recalcitrant and whilst I was repairing/cleaning the
paul.b >> undercarriage the little grey and white plastic scissor-jack futzer
thingamawhatsit
paul.b >> that lifts the button over the microswitch decided to break. Luckily all
keys seem to
paul.b >> have the same futzer so I popped off the button to the left with the ` and ~
on it
paul.b >> and stole the scissor thingy. Now a-course I don't have the button mounted
to the
paul.b >> left of the spacebar. ( What do the Brits call it? They CAN'T call it a
spacebar.
paul.b >> Must be a pauseinserter or an interval-manoeuvering device ).
paul.b >
paul.b >Us Britons call it a "Space Bar" - with a space. :-)  So, if you call a
paul.b ># a pound sign, what do you call a £?

Ummmm, that would be the Pound sign. Can't you hear the cap?

:^)

Even us 'merkins know that...

--
-Jim