Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:48:20 -0700
From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Repair my Lib50

David wrote:

>It can certainly be done in much shorter time, and if a million bucks was the
>prize, probably in as fast as ten minutes.

I sure wish I had that kind of money... just to be able to put you, Neil and Pres
inna room and watch y'all go head to head -  or fingers to fingers - or whatever!!

We could even sell tickets for all the spectators who would like to witness... or
better yet !  video tape it and make a realaudio/etc file and put it on the web so
everyone could watch the wild competition....  AND listen to the language :-)
which would be the bestest part of all.    hehe !!

Might be a tad bit more colourful than "thingamawhatsit, eh??   <grin>

Karen
gg