Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:07:53 -0700
From: Brad Waddell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: adorable Libretto Information CD-ROM - status update

I no money is to be made from this thing, why not just let me post it on
the internet. then those of us with speedy internet (or others willing to
wait all night) can download it and burn a CD for free? I'd be happy to
keep it online on my web server site for 1 month or so, just let me know.
thanks. brad

--
Brad Waddell *** FLEXquarters *** voice-mail/fax: 602-532-7019
Postal: FLEXquarters 581 W 4th St. #99 Benson AZ 85602 USA