Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:06:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jim Sheafer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: adorable Libretto Information CD-ROM - status update

I'm definately in.

I'm willing to pay for it (David is spending his time after all).

I'm willing to download it (for free or for a fee).

I'm willing to host it (just have to ask my provider real nice - in the
US, east coast).

I'm willing to duplicate it for others (with David's permission).

Looking forward to it, David.