Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 08:20:22 GMT
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: adorable Libretto Information CD-ROM - status update

You should try the UK Bournville - very dark chocolate, though not as bitter
(which I prefer) as some of the continental hand-made stuff. But then,
running a Lib and being a choclatier is probably not a compatible path, due
to the chocolate melting into the keyboard.
Let me know where I can send you a bar?

Neil

http://profiles.msn.com.