Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:20:08 +1300
From: Simon Shuker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Update: floor+libretto=bugger

Well, things are looking slightly up - I remembered that the screen
connector was connected rather precariously under the keyboard (gave myself
a slight heart murmur when I forgot to connect it correctly after totally
disassembling and reassembling the computer on a previous occassion, meaning
that the power button did nothing), so ensured that was plugged fully in,
which has fixed the screen problem.  Still doing scandisk (damn that 6G
partition) but things are looking better . . .

Simon