Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:44:19 -0000
From: "steve leeming" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Further help please

I would like to that all of you that helped me get Linux on to my CT70.
Works like a dream, however, i am unable to change the screen size to
anthing lower than 640x480 so a lot of programs run but i am unable to see
tha "apply" or the "ok" buttons as they fall off the screen.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to set up the screen so i
can see all the windows and buttons.

I am using CT70 16mb 1.6gb(hd) mandrake 7.0

P.s you may have guessed i am new to Lunix.